Will Solutions offers various business solutions that stimulate and account for individual and collective efforts towards sustainable development.
Discover now our carbon services and solutions:
Corporate Carbon Footprint Calculation | Carbon reduction and monetization | Carbon Offsetting & Carbon Credits
1: Corporate carbon footprint assessment
The carbon footprint assessment service for organizations is the first step towards decarbonizing your activities. You will be able to take stock of your CO2e emissions, identify the main sources of emissions, orient your business decisions with an eco-responsible approach, detect opportunities to reduce emissions, and more…
More than 1000 buildings have measured their carbon footprint with us.
2: Carbon Reduction and Monetization (Sustainable Communities)
The more you reduce your greenhouse gas emissions, the more money you make! To accelerate the decarbonization of your organization, we give you cash to pay back some or all of your initial investment in your carbon reduction projects.
More than 150 members are already benefiting from this climate financing solution in Quebec and Ontario!
3: Carbon offsetting and carbon credits
Do you want to offset your residual emissions, become carbon neutral or reach your net zero commitments?
Carbon offsetting is an essential step in your ESG policy. Discover our local, VCS-certified, high community value carbon credits.
Carbon credits from additional, permanent GHG reductions that contribute to 6 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Will Solutions is continually working to enhance its reliability and expertise while remaining in the cutting edge sustainable development knowledge, more specifically in the carbon market, market intelligence and waste management.
Will Solutions is an expert in the following sphere of activities:
- Strategic support and advice to organizations wishing to optimize the transition to a reduction in their carbon footprint: Risk management and opportunity;
- Quantification of GHG emissions for SMEs and organizations not subject to the regulated carbon markets;
- Market intelligence adapted to decision-makers: Analysis and quantitative and qualitative studies on the carbon markets;
- Carbon trading on the voluntary market;
- Voluntary Carbon Market: Training and technical workshops;
- Development, third party validation and implementation of carbon projects, under international certification standards, including regulatory compliance;
- Development of GHG reduction emission’s quantification and monitoring methodologies for international certification standards.